• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Friday system will be a cold rain for almost all of SC. Then we had better hope the 2nd system does something or our winter precip chances probably are done. The normal LaNina pattern probably kicks in around Jan 20 and goes on indefinitely. This winter could very well end up like 2011-2012 for many of us.
How did the 1000 year drought and weeks of 110’s workout last summer? Asking for a friend? ??

• Haha
Reactions: SD
There’s been some booms near Wilkes . Wonder what all these booms are about .
Birdman likes to go BOOM BOOM when excited . Coincidence ? I think not!

So my wife and I heard those, and I also assumed it was either someone having fun with Tannerite, or a meth lab went up.

Lol, man we are really itching for some snow huh? Thread fired up for next week already? Still don't think we're quite cold enough yet. 20th on seems better.

Lol, man we are really itching for some snow huh? Thread fired up for next week already? Still don't think we're quite cold enough yet. 20th on seems better.
20th is too far out. Watch that turn into 70's and severe storms. The next week is our best and probably only chance to winter weather and that is NC only. Everyone else get ready for a 2011-2012 repeat.

20th is too far out. Watch that turn into 70's and severe storms. The next week is our best and probably only chance to winter weather and that is NC only. Everyone else get ready for a 2011-2012 repeat.
Why do you say such ridiculous stuff all the time? I mean once and a while just playing around or being frustrated is understandable. But the constant "it's never gonna rain or snow here again" is boneheaded. Your water table is above ground and this was after you said it wasn't going to rain the rest of the year. Sheesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back