• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that sense of "what if" still scares me, but pattern recognition is the most important part. Believe me, if there's cold, any precip will give you snow.
Yep I mean great patterns on the macro scale might not always translate to the micro scale of a individual backyard. If 70% of the board scored I would consider that a win but 30% are going to say "what good pattern". It's an incredibly frustrating hobby especially in this region of the country and one that generally produces more heartache than gratification.

I would love to get my hands on snow data from the sites around the SE and actually see the return periods on 3/6/10 inch events I have a feeling it's more disappointing than many want to accept especially as you get away from the generally favored areas. It would also be nice to see what % if years for many locations had less than 2 inches in total

Last edited:
argh, don't like the way the models are trending right now for my area, of course we are still a ways out. I'd rather have good trends in two or three more days than right now honestly.

Wow 6z was showing some good things for the western parts of the board now it seems like it’s trending towards the same areas that’s already going to cash in with the first system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back