• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've been spoiled recently. This certainly reminds me of winters growing up and even as I went to college where it's cool/damp and a day or 2 in the 60s/70s were a treat and not the rule
Agreed except it seems a little wetter than I remember. I mean I live on sandy land and I have water standing, it's like walking in a mud bog out there. The land is rotten

You've been spoiled recently. This certainly reminds me of winters growing up and even as I went to college where it's cool/damp and a day or 2 in the 60s/70s were a treat and not the rule
Except it’s always been the rule, even under the much colder 1961-1990 normals we would get maxes in the 70s in every winter month on average . Mean max for DJF 1961-1990 72,70,73.

I just need some variability I can’t do 48/30 and drizzle on repeat nonstop ! I’ll take a 32 / 10 day followed by a day over 70 a few days after over this.

Yeah I never been exposed to tornadoes until that day living in Alabama.. never really got scared of them until that day.
That day was a nightmare.. and I wasn't even directly affected by a tornado. An ef-1 tore through a neighborhood about a mile away from me. It was just the sheer number of them, and hearing all the reports of destruction on the radio. The fear that you might be next.

Well...I have been on the road for the last 3 hours and I come back on here to see over a hundred new post. Excitement abounds!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back