• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching this little wave Wednesday Night see I'm supposed to go to Tulsa on a quick trip to do some apartment scouting for later this year and well I don't expect anything like Abilene but could there be another chase chance while I'm up there lmao this would be a shorter drive...

Also given Oklahoma's luck so far is another reason I'm intrigued lmaosn10_006h.us_sc.png

Just watched the JB Saturday hype train :
- cold comes late Jan- February
- snow wants snow and cold wants snow.
- models will start showing this by week 2
- snowiest late- Feb ever ( I added this one)
Snow wants snow and cold wants snow ? What the heck does that mean ?

Watching this little wave Wednesday Night see I'm supposed to go to Tulsa on a quick trip to do some apartment scouting for later this year and well I don't expect anything like Abilene but could there be another chase chance while I'm up there lmao this would be a shorter drive...

Also given Oklahoma's luck so far is another reason I'm intrigued lmaoView attachment 61904
I think you will love living in Tulsa ! A lot less hectic than DFW but still a decent sized city.

I think you will love living in Tulsa ! A lot less hectic than DFW but still a decent sized city.

I have seen so many apartments up there for what I basically pay here for a roommate situation it's insane I don't see any reason not to do it and almost every year it has snowed there it's a win win lol ?

I've always hated how big DFW is anyway even driving to Abilene the other day half the trip was the metro Oklahoma City is an hour and a half from Tulsa!

I have seen so many apartments up there for what I basically pay here for a roommate situation it's insane I don't see any reason not to do it and almost every year it has snowed there it's a win win lol ?

I've always hated how big DFW is anyway even driving to Abilene the other day half the trip was the metro Oklahoma City is an hour and a half from Tulsa!
I don't think you will regret it. Cost of living in Tulsa is great and the people are very nice. Summers are also nicer than in Dallas and more snow ! Also you're a short trip to the beautiful Ozarks.

I would definitely stay on the South or Southeast side of Tulsa. Broken Arrow and Jenks are both nice.

I don't think you will regret it. Cost of living in Tulsa is great and the people are very nice. Summers are also nicer than in Dallas and more snow ! Also you're a short trip to the beautiful Ozarks.

Yeah im fully expecting after I get back from Denver it's gonna be full steam ahead I really want to move before it gets hot weather lol

I bet I’m the only one here who doesn’t give a crap about severe weather and thunderstorms. Snow, Hurricanes, and planetary patterns are my game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’ve never found hurricanes or major scale pattern watching that interesting. Idk severe is very fun for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back