• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Virginia is a gorgeous state , he hasn’t even explored it . I have been to Richmond , it is a southern city .
Yeah, I had a long distance fling with a girl in Roanoke once, back in the late 90s.. used to drive from Cha to Roanoke a lot.. very beautiful drive. She had a tattoo of the rebel flag on her bazoombas, so that's as southern as you can get.

Yeah, I had a long distance fling with a girl in Roanoke once, back in the late 90s.. used to drive from Cha to Roanoke a lot.. very beautiful drive. She had a tattoo of the rebel flag on her bazoobas, so that's as southern as you can get.
Roanoke is A LOT different and much more southern than Richmond.

Going to save up the 5 bottles of Bourbon my brother got me for Christmas. I’m gonna wait to start drinking them until around January 15th. It should be a great time of drinking and reading about all the cliff diving that will be going on by then!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don’t think we see anything before January 15th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back