• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Florida isn't a southern state...... go
The further south in Florida you go, the further north you go...until you hit Miami then you’re in Cuba and/or South America, haha. But I used to live in the FL panhandle and that’s about as southern as you can get!

Winter is becoming nothing but three months of chapped lips, getting shocked practically every time I touch something, and it getting dark by the time I get off work. But, in the summer, it's three months of chapped ass.
Summer is 3 months of actual interesting weather with storms on a daily nearby or on you

I don't consider Virginia to be the southeast. If Virginia is the southeast then so is Kentucky, and I dont consider Kentucky to be the southeast. I also don't consider Louisiana or Arkansas to be the southeast, they are more like the South Central.

Virginia is mid-Atlantic. I’m so close to Va and Hampton Roads, I might as well be mid Atlantic.

Richmond and the Virginia Beach areas dont feel very southern to me. Maybe it feels southern for someone who is from the northern part of the country, but for someone who is from the deep south like myself it doesnt feel southern.

You’re wrong about this. There are rural parts of VB that have farms. Richmond was the capital of the confederacy for Gods sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back