• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s not trolling, dude just left the armpit of hell when it comes to snow and is excited to be living somewhere that gets lots of it. He just came off his first big snow and the excitement is still there. I promise you by the end of next winter he will be sick of it. The temps up there are much colder then what we just experienced for 2 days but pretty much for 3-4 months out of the year. Then another two months of temps that are comparable to the dead of winter in the southeast. I personally like his updates and don’t feel it’s trolling as I would if he was living there his whole life and posting maps and stuff. I would be rooting for any southeast posters on this board that move north and want to share with the board their experience up there.
@olhausen don’t forget about me I moved north to Montana from Alabama which was job related and I’m just as excited as @Tarheel1 when it comes to the snow especially being in the Deep South all my life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back