• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No winter weather is happening January-April either. Especially for Atlanta or anyone south of I-85. It’s the cards we have been dealt. QUOTE="NoSnowATL, post: 352820, member: 170"]
As we say every winter..... on to January.
[/QUOTE]
Maybe, I got 4in last year in a worse winter so it’s always possible. Winter hasn’t even started so we have time. I think we got 1-2 shots.

I’m receiving very nasty messages about talking about icy weather so early before other paid people are. Well suck it up because I may start bringing it over to Facebook for FREE. Yea I said it, I will even invite and encourage people to unsubscribe to places like South East Weather Center on Facebook if they continue to harass and cry wolf.

The hell are you chirping about.

I’m receiving very nasty messages about talking about icy weather so early before other paid people are. Well suck it up because I may start bringing it over to Facebook for FREE. Yea I said it, I will even invite and encourage people to unsubscribe to places like South East Weather Center on Facebook if they continue to harass and cry wolf.
You were definitely not the first one to mention it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back