• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
im ok with not making threads but maybe we should rename it to the birdman Storm

I only give credit to Brad P for covering the Charlotte tornado when GSP fell asleep and wouldn’t answer the phone. He did good even sent the media after them.

He already went on record and said 0% chance for winter weather outside the mtns. He’s not allowed to change that.
Lol on Tuesday night he'll say there's a chance of ice

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Does anyone have any examples of CAD storms where the CAD extended into the Midlands? Maybe Feb 2014? I never get excited about our prospects when there’s a setup like this. Miller A all the way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only give credit to Brad P for covering the Charlotte tornado when GSP fell asleep and wouldn’t answer the phone. He did good even sent the media after them.
It would be funny, if after trying to figure out the strength and location of that ULL, if there ends up not being any ULL at all. ?

Holy ---- the 06z EPS for the northeast
c305de367778e2b8f7bc66f780dfebf3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another bonkers run for the NE. The 6 hourly totals around western Massachusetts are insane, 10-12”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back