• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know for a fact that the euro was last to get on board with the snow we had last year

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Dude we get it you think the Euro is the best thing ever.
Cmon man you just went on your yearly crusade against banter in main threads and now you’re calling out people in an event thread? Why not just move the post?

there is nothing wrong thinking the euro is the best thing ever I would take it as a compliment. King Euro

I agree 100%. I have seen it happen many.many times. And yep Spartanburg and Cherokee counties are by far the best counties in SC for CAD.
For Spartanburg proper it is a sharp sharp cutoff. North/northwest side of town always beats the other side. I live on the eastside and it’s pretty consistently the Miller B screwzone

Where’s RainCold at? His absence speaks volumes on our ice storm chances.
Just been lurking like I promised the other day. Some of the synoptic features are not bad, or rather have trended not bad. I would feel better if the parent high was farther south, if dews were lower and if there was snowpack to the north. Anyway, we could squeak out some front end sleet or something, but it doesn't seem like a big deal to me outside of the western piedmont/foothills area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back