• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
------! Looks like best I can hope for in Madison or Dubuque, is 3-6” storm total! The NAM and HRRR are stupid models! I hate them
Sounds like a good problem to have.

At least I got snow in Maggie Valley last weekend. I won’t get blanked this year.

I've never seen so much failure in my life

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
You must not have lived here long then. This is nothing. Wait until we have every model on our side 72 hrs out and it goes poof. Now thats failure. And the CAE snow hole of the winter of 17-18 scars me to this day. Now thats failure on a whole different level.Screenshot_20201211-183646_Gallery.jpg

Just have a feeling this is gonna be mainly ice in NC CAD regions, if you want to see snow with this setup, you better go up to VA, otherwise sorry not sorry

You must not have lived here long then. This is nothing. Wait until we have every model on our side 72 hrs out and it goes poof. Now thats failure. And the CAE snow hole of the winter of 17-18 scars me to this day. Now thats failure on a whole different level.View attachment 57098

How the h&$$ that is even possible is just amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back