• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. I just want some winter weather. Trying to be patient watching NE/MA rack up in this pattern.

I've got to find a reason to move to PA/NY.
I just keep telling myself it's early December and we don't usually get our good ones until after 1/15. You are probably in a better place than me though

I just keep telling myself it's early December and we don't usually get our good ones until after 1/15. You are probably in a better place than me though
Technically we are getting into Mid December now but whatever.

Reactions: SD

Agreed. Anything we get this month is gravy. If we can keep the hits on the SPV through January (which I'm hearing is the case) then we'll get ours. I'm hoping I get a few sleet pellets next week and I'll be good. I've tried to get as close to 40 as I can. Wife won't let me get any closer! lol.

Agreed. Anything we get this month is gravy. If we can keep the hits on the SPV through January (which I'm hearing is the case) then we'll get ours. I'm hoping I get a few sleet pellets next week and I'll be good. I've tried to get as close to 40 as I can. Wife won't let me get any closer! lol.
Wife doesn't share your passion for cold and snow ?

I would have thought that area would be solid in wedge events.

I've been to Troutman once in my life so I could be totally off base

I would have thought that area would be solid in wedge events.

I've been to Troutman once in my life so I could be totally off base

Yes, it's dead set in the wedge, 30 miles due north of Charlotte, just south of I-40 and Statesville. Not quite the golden Winston-Salem location but, it's very safely north of the dreaded I-85 danger zone I've lived in most of my life.

I have this new feature saying “show ignored content”. Never seen that before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back