Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in OKC until around Thanksgiving. I’m home for the holidays and won’t be back in OKC until January. Was hoping they would hold off on all the snow there until I came back, but alas...
I feel ya, it's always where you're not, right? I'm planning to move to DC in late January/early February and I just know all the snow will be gone and over my house by the time I get there!

Don’t think I’ve ever gone through an ice storm. Don’t think I will next week either lol
Went through one in 2013 or 2012 maybe. Was staying at my girlfriends house just outside Burlington. A little sleet and a lot of ZR. We woke up about 5:30 am and it was freezing cold in the townhouse, and turns out she had no power.. However, my place in the NW Greensboro was a lot more snow, and little ice and still had power. So we booked it to my place.

Reactions: Bham 99
What's the over/under on all the overnight runs having a weaker 50/50 next week? That's the pattern right? One good day of model runs and then they go to poodoo. Though the long range went to poodoo today, so maybe the next week event gets worse and the long range get better? Awesome. :eek:

What's the over/under on all the overnight runs having a weaker 50/50 next week? That's the pattern right? One good day of model runs and then they go to poodoo. Though the long range went to poodoo today, so maybe the next week event gets worse and the long range get better? Awesome. :eek:
I thought the long range we to ---- yesterday?

Has the nam still not ran yet?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.