• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m receiving very nasty messages about talking about icy weather so early before other paid people are. Well suck it up because I may start bringing it over to Facebook for FREE. Yea I said it, I will even invite and encourage people to unsubscribe to places like South East Weather Center on Facebook if they continue to harass and cry wolf.

i just dont get why people get so mad about the MA and NE getting snow! Newsflash they are supposed to get snow!!!!
Exactly. That's how weather works. They are supposed to get more snow. Funny how nobody ever gets upset when Ohio or Indiana gets snow. What is it about the MA and NE getting snow that people hate so much ?

QUOTE="Dewpoint Dan, post: 352807, member: 1939"]
Exactly. That's how weather works. They are supposed to get more snow. Funny how nobody ever gets upset when Ohio or Indiana gets snow. What is it about the MA and NE getting snow that people hate so much ?
[/QUOTE]
Because they constantly whine about how it doesn't snow there and how their winters suck. They average 20+ inches a year which is right at the US average and it's not good enough. I do more than my share of complaining because year after year I'm below average on an already pitiful single digit average. Just give me average and I'd shut up. Not them though. If they don't get 40 inches in a year it sucks.

No winter weather is happening January-April either. Especially for Atlanta or anyone south of I-85. It’s the cards we have been dealt. QUOTE="NoSnowATL, post: 352820, member: 170"]
As we say every winter..... on to January.
[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back