• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Clemson should move to the SEC, the ACC is an embarrassment to football. The whole league sucks, Clemson beat the 2nd best team by 50. Problem with the whole college playoff system is it promotes super teams. All top players want to play in the playoff and they know if they go to Bama, LSU, OSU, Clemson...maybe GA/OK they will have a chance. Easy recruiting.
My money is on Georgia missing out. Because Georgia does Georgia. I'll pull for them though.

I wonder what living in New England is like to snow lovers who have grew up in the south, weenies that followed the weather in the SE moving to the NE or even the MA. I would think, it would be like cheating in a video game. Going from level 1 or 2 to the top level. Having a lot more “gold”. Would snow get less exiting since it occurs much more often? Saying you went to live in Boston, for example. Thoughts or answers? Don’t worry I’m not planning to move up there any time soon.

I wonder what living in New England is like to snow lovers who have grew up in the south, weenies that followed the weather in the SE moving to the NE or even the MA. I would think, it would be like cheating in a video game. Going from level 1 or 2 to the top level. Having a lot more “gold”. Would snow get less exiting since it occurs much more often? Saying you went to live in Boston, for example. Thoughts or answers? Don’t worry I’m not planning to move up there any time soon.
You get a lot less excited by small snow events. Snow is more fun when you dont have to drive in it or shovel it.

I spent a lot of the 2010 winter working in Northern Va during those huge snowstorms. I was also in Chicago for the blizzard last winter. Let me tell you, it was great! I would not wan't to live in those places, but to witness a 30+ inch snowstorm is something else. To see snow piles at the mall as high as a 2 story house is unforgettable. The thing that got my attention was the way the DOT deals with snow up there. they are equipped with the machinery in order to deal with it quickly. Never had any trouble getting around after the storms.

So this morning, my wife and son got out of the car to walk into church (we drove separately and I was already inside). They parked on the street outside the church. As she shut the door and began walking down the sidewalk, a car hit the driver's side and severely damaged the car. Had it been literally 30 seconds to 1 minute sooner, my wife would have been severely injured or killed.

I say that to say, cherish every moment that you have. It's easy to take for granted the time we have and just expect that tomorrow will come and go just as today did. But that may not always be the case. Make the most of each moment, and don't let the sun go down without stopping to count your blessings.

So this morning, my wife and son got out of the car to walk into church (we drove separately and I was already inside). They parked on the street outside the church. As she shut the door and began walking down the sidewalk, a car hit the driver's side and severely damaged the car. Had it been literally 30 seconds to 1 minute sooner, my wife would have been severely injured or killed.

I say that to say, cherish every moment that you have. It's easy to take for granted the time we have and just expect that tomorrow will come and go just as today did. But that may not always be the case. Make the most of each moment, and don't let the sun go down without stopping to count your blessings.
Amen.

What a miracle my friend and amen!

Unless I am overlooking it, can someone tell me where to find the GFS Ensembles in Weatherbell? I see the GFS and Ensemble Mean but can't locate the individual members.

Back