• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

I swear all this people that can whip up analogs like it’s their day job amaze me . It would take me hours to hunt for maps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok someone help me . My baby boy ( well 4 ) is getting tubes in his ears and it’s freaking me the out . Everyone says it’s so easy and fast but it’s my baby

Ok someone help me . My baby boy ( well 4 ) is getting tubes in his ears and it’s freaking me the out . Everyone says it’s so easy and fast but it’s my baby

Been through tubes with our kids and now granddaughters also. Very quick and easy. Really helped with the reoccurring ear infections. We said why didn't we do this sooner.

Yeah man, not a big deal. Seems like a thing because it’s your kid and it’s a procedure, but it’s easy and will greatly reduce ear infections and issues stemming from that. We had that with our son and there were no issues.

Been through tubes with our kids and now granddaughters also. Very quick and easy. Really helped with the reoccurring ear infections. We said why didn't we do this sooner.

Well that’s good to know and makes me feel better . I’m just ready for the little guy to be himself again

man the Euro is cold here

and people thought it was cold today ha, least it was above freezing all day :p

My daughter had them. Freaked me out too, but man it was so quick. She went back, I grabbed a water from the vending machine and they came out and said we could go be with her it was done. Literally that quick. Should be fine!

And it totally helped with ear infections.

My daughter had them. Freaked me out too, but man it was so quick. She went back, I grabbed a water from the vending machine and they came out and said we could go be with her it was done. Literally that quick. Should be fine!

And it totally helped with ear infections.

Wow nice . I’ll plan on hitting the vending machine for sure then . Yeah he’s had so many this year I’m just ready for it to be over . As you know it’s hard seeing your kids be sick all the time

Wow nice . I’ll plan on hitting the vending machine for sure then . Yeah he’s had so many this year I’m just ready for it to be over . As you know it’s hard seeing your kids be sick all the time

Mine had waay too many when she was 2 mainly because of being in daycare. The doctors she had at the time just kept writing prescription after prescription. We finally took her to a new doctor and they said she had most likely developed a bit of immunity to the antibiotics because they were over prescribed and immediately recommended tubes. Shes 4 now and the tubes have fallen out recently but she hasn't had an ear infection since. Also took her out of daycare which was probably the real issue. She basically recovered in about 6 hours from the procedure.

Back