• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

The few years, I guess the biggest was the 14 Feb event. The 1-2 punch, probably got 2-3 from first, was supposed to get 10-20” next day , per Euro clowns, got an inch of sleet w/ 1/4 snow backend. Really don’t remember the Jan 10 (?) event everybody loved, maybe 5-6”?? So sadly my biggest snow in 10 years was March 1 2009, that’s just sad !! Havnt had an “ event” below freezing temps in like 3-4 years Atleast!
That’s a -EPO pattern for ya!

Also, I think I might have a kidney stone. Ug

Nice I’ve had two . Hang on for dear life they are brutal . I had mine removed , can’t tell you how in the public forum but it’s probably a good thing I don’t

Google ureteral stint . That’s what I got to pull out myself on day three . Yes it’s over a foot long and you have to pull out......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice I’ve had two . Hang on for dear life they are brutal . I had mine removed , can’t tell you how in the public forum but it’s probably a good thing I don’t

Google ureteral stint . That’s what I got to pull out myself on day three . Yes it’s over a foot long and you have to pull out......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sounds terrible. Going to go walk into oncoming traffic now....

The Lunch Lady Land skit from SNL is a classic.

I think the thing that’s so weird about where we live in Greenville county is the fact that a yearly nickel and dime even is not hard to come by, but a decent 6”+ event has become extremely difficult over the years

The Nam will show 8” and then it will roll through northern NC, jackpotting VA. That’s how it works.
One thing I’ve come to know about mine and Mack’s location is that if we are going to get a decent snowstorm, Atlanta MUST be in on the action also. And that sucks because we are at a more favorable latitude. It’s those damn mountains. And if I might add it’s so ass backwards because we need cold air east of the mountains deep enough for ATL to score but if the Hp is to the west Atlanta can score and we rain. It’s twisted man

One thing I’ve come to know about mine and Mack’s location is that if we are going to get a decent snowstorm, Atlanta MUST be in on the action also. And that sucks because we are at a more favorable latitude. It’s those damn mountains
We’ve seen virtually the same “favorable” pattern set up over the last 10 years or so. It’s hard to get a true suppressed pattern lately. That’s the problem. We have to luck our way into really good timing. You guys don’t live in a bad location. I pointed out the other day the pattern that would be ideal for both of us. But it never materializes. The best we can do is a neutral NAO and a -EPO.

Back