• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

P
Watch your mouth!
I mean, the first three were good. Then Episodes 1-3 were awful. I mean... Episode 7 was ok. The Last Jedi was not great; it was good. But they keep recycling the same storylines, just wrapping them up in different paper. Rogue One was the only one that I thought was really good since Return. There’s just no creativity anymore. Or very little creativity.

For me, I personally like humans to be gracious and show humility and be cordial to other humans. Belichick is a cheater and an a hole to boot. Tiger woods sucks. I hate the Tarheels just because. It’s mostly because of their fans and the way they have acted through the years. But I will admit that a lot of fanboys are annoying, no matter who they pull for. I’m sure they would say the same about State fans. Fine. Mike Tyson wasn’t unlikable until he went crazy. I like Roger Federer fine. But back on point, it’s fun to pull for an underdog. There’s something inside that wants to see the unexpected happen. I mean, we pull for snowstorms all winter long against the great SE ridge and +NAO.
You should pull for us to get snow! We are the biggest underdogs of them all!

Mack is perhaps the most lovable troll in the history of SE wx bbs. He's got the magic troll touch I guess. I think because he comes across as cartoonish with his extreme trolling and doesn't seem to be trying to get to anyone personally.
I guess I let stuff get to me that I really can’t control!? I know I can’t make it snow, or who starts a thread makes it snow or not. I just love snow so dang much, don’t think it’s too much to ask for once or twice a year, but most years it is wayyyy to much to ask. When I’m in a drought and everybody is getting rain but mby, I get bitter. Sucks but just my character I guess!? So enjoy the weather, because it’s the only weather you got!

P

I mean, the first three were good. Then Episodes 1-3 were awful. I mean... Episode 7 was ok. The Last Jedi was not great; it was good. But they keep recycling the same storylines, just wrapping them up in different paper. Rogue One was the only one that I thought was really good since Return. There’s just no creativity anymore. Or very little creativity.
Haha yea everyone can have their own opinions, I'm a Star Wars weenie so I will always be biased.

Ep. 4-6 were fantastic
Ep. 1&2 are not good I can agree with that
Ep. 3 is possibly my favorite but I know Im in the minority with that one.
Ep. 7 is solid, nothing great or horrible.
Ep. 8 I really enjoyed but it has really divided the fan base which is unfortunate, hopefully 9 can bring back the fans.
Rogue One was Ok and I really enjoyed Solo.

Mack is perhaps the most lovable troll in the history of SE wx bbs. He's got the magic troll touch I guess. I think because he comes across as cartoonish with his extreme trolling and doesn't seem to be trying to get to anyone personally.

Also , it’s never personal , it can change from day to day, depending on who shows me the warm maps, or the rain/snow line N of me!

Haha yea everyone can have their own opinions, I'm a Star Wars weenie so I will always be biased.

Ep. 4-6 were fantastic
Ep. 1&2 are not good I can agree with that
Ep. 3 is possibly my favorite but I know Im in the minority with that one.
Ep. 7 is solid, nothing great or horrible.
Ep. 8 I really enjoyed but it has really divided the fan base which is unfortunate, hopefully 9 can bring back the fans.
Rogue One was Ok and I really enjoyed Solo.
I agree with you on some of these. I thought Sith was the best of the 1-3 series. But I thought Solo was unremarkable. I need to see it again, though. Hopefully, the next one will be awesome.

Just curious. What’s your biggest snow past few winters? It does seem like your locale has gotten hosed.
The few years, I guess the biggest was the 14 Feb event. The 1-2 punch, probably got 2-3 from first, was supposed to get 10-20” next day , per Euro clowns, got an inch of sleet w/ 1/4 snow backend. Really don’t remember the Jan 10 (?) event everybody loved, maybe 5-6”?? So sadly my biggest snow in 10 years was March 1 2009, that’s just sad !! Havnt had an “ event” below freezing temps in like 3-4 years Atleast!

The few years, I guess the biggest was the 14 Feb event. The 1-2 punch, probably got 2-3 from first, was supposed to get 10-20” next day , per Euro clowns, got an inch of sleet w/ 1/4 snow backend. Really don’t remember the Jan 10 (?) event everybody loved, maybe 5-6”?? So sadly my biggest snow in 10 years was March 1 2009, that’s just sad !! Havnt had an “ event” below freezing temps in like 3-4 years Atleast!

That’s pretty bad. I don’t blame you for being frustrated.

Back