• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Wondering if you guys have listened to a song while tracking a winter storm and now only listen to that song because it reminds you of winter weather?

Wondering if you guys have listened to a song while tracking a winter storm and now only listen to that song because it reminds you of winter weather?
I love music, and can remember always listening to the radio while playing outside, whenever possible, and have a decent memory. I can almost name one or two songs that were popular on the radio , around every snow event I have experienced! Snow is my thing and it may have just been a song that was playing before the DJ would come on with the forecast and say “100% chance of snow tomorrow “! Yeah that used to happen!
Also remember listening to the radio and hearing people track the snow by calling in! Like it’s snowing on xyz street, it should be in x street in 10 minutes! You know, before everyone had a radar in their hand!

The AL wild card game will be the A's and Rays. A little poetry in the mix? The winner of the WC game will have to play Houston in the ALDS. Gulp

Has anyone ever seen a spider like this? What is it and is it potentially harmful? I see what looks like a smaller version to the right. Is that smaller one the male?? Regardless, Ma Nature sure is amazing and I think could possibly exist only with help from the Big Guy:
3431D236-BAAF-4DA7-AD1A-5E4AE7D99C9C.jpeg

Has anyone ever seen a spider like this? What is it and is it potentially harmful? I see what looks like a smaller version to the right. Is that smaller one the male?? Regardless, Ma Nature sure is amazing and I think could possibly exist only with help from the Big Guy:
View attachment 24151

Orb Weaver i think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 24151
Never seen a neon spider, much less a day-glow one ... but you are so right about the Big Guy ... amazing stuff we've been graced with ... which is why I don't worry much about a season or two that are abnormal ... since who am I to say what's "normal" ... remember the dust bowl? ... but I digress from spiders ... Tony probably has a catalogue ... :oops:

View attachment 24151

Im guessing that is a yellow garden spider that has just molted. That looks like its old skin below it.

View attachment 24151
Banana spider

Back