• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Well, My dad had heart surgery about a month ago and it didn't work like we though. So two weeks ago he had another procedure done where they stopped his heart and restart it again, well now he's going back for a third time to try it again. His blood pressure has been way off and his heart rate has been hitting the roof, and hes been having some chest pain. I know the faith that God has gave me will see him through. Prayers much needed, thanks in advance

Well, My dad had heart surgery about a month ago and it didn't work like we though. So two weeks ago he had another procedure done where they stopped his heart and restart it again, well now he's going back for a third time to try it again. His blood pressure has been way off and his heart rate has been hitting the roof, and hes been having some chest pain. I know the faith that God has gave me will see him through. Prayers much needed, thanks in advance
Prayers Up!

He is in my prayers.

Sorry to hear that. Will keep him in my prayers.

Yeah man, agree with the others...prayers for your dad, you, and your family.

Does anyone have an opinion about which high end architectural shingles are better between GAF and Owens Corning in general? Also, any opinion about hand nailing vs using a nail gun? Is it worth the extra 2K for hand nailing?

Does anyone have an opinion about which high end architectural shingles are better between GAF and Owens Corning in general? Also, any opinion about hand nailing vs using a nail gun? Is it worth the extra 2K for hand nailing?
I have a new GAF roof, nail-gunned with no issues. Pro nail gun people will support nail guns and anti nail gun people will condemn the practice. I honestly don't think it matters all that much.

I have a new GAF roof, nail-gunned with no issues. Pro nail gun people will support nail guns and anti nail gun people will condemn the practice. I honestly don't think it matters all that much.
Nail guns..... shall not be infringed

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nail guns are fine, Owens Corning makes great products! I used to work for them!

One of the best throw-catch combos you will ever see. Oh man.

Jeff Master is leaving WU. He will post until the end of October. He has wrote over 3000 blog post within a 14 year writing career. Hes a great guy and I will truley miss his blogs. I was really never a part of that group over at WU but just checked in from time to time to read his stuff on Category 6 blog.

Back