• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

I'm heading up to Boone for the App State/Georgia Southern game on Halloween night (i've got old App St ties, used to live in Boone). Hoping for the rare halloween snow (happened in 2012!)

I'm heading up to Boone for the App State/Georgia Southern game on Halloween night (i've got old App St ties, used to live in Boone). Hoping for the rare halloween snow (happened in 2012!)
------, don’t you bring that bad juju to us!! EVERY October snow = sucktastic winter

------, don’t you bring that bad juju to us!! EVERY October snow = sucktastic winter
Oh my bad. Regardless of how cool that would be to have some snow, its not worth it to ruin winter back home! I'll be happy with a cold game

I've been wondering, what is the main use of the CFS model? Going all the way out to 768 hours, I'd have to assume its certainly not for specifics.

NC needs some rain. If something doesn't start brewing soon, it'll be yet another dry front. At least I have my trip to Burlington to look forward to.

Yakutsk & Khatanga Russia, and Baker Lake & Yellowknife Canada have yet to see snowfall. By now, they've usually seen it, maybe not a snowpack, but have seen snowfall.

I know the seasonal argument, early Siberian snowpack equals......but hopefully there's no correlation the way it looks right now.

Here's an interesting map I saw on TWC. Deadliest type of weather by forecast area
iO7zLWTDyeo4hBZf5DV_G3FoRx9EgcHjvzbD7sQoCbsdWx88LzyAgBEYYEKU6Sw-Hona-4HDWu9J_FK4aP_VFCZGAZeVritaeWxVydIC4Oz3O8QQt6TuWYhryx28Ulm12eFtgN_75LVcEaBRGapVBgOTqXNF4738RUcf6mOj0ljd8cjRTTHiqmry-rsnWQRvqencG7lCvo1V7BcKuzx6BjEGAnOmQcGFMxBkGyF5LIfhH-EBti26sM4MPp580vw_bT3i47miC_ivZJCy5bpYXF2pViqjyw6JgxnMMAzpx2yhbBcr6C4a4iD1r8XYT1sZrimpnutBhxEaFCYqFjDXGRkVVRoAXW6SmdHmoWnEOaECvQ2PThWxxFm-zv3dfnYrRvQCItY8W4dVbp39u2GtbcDcUZ5WPUuTWySj0bXmQ_C8_mnAdAHp0JjV5lMGPuexx_la8AsZll-Om-oe04HBwTbkrJhSgk4itBZTj93ACUYb2eNfIWpCFVPFmDS4LRNRKkWp9Fd4gLkyJaZA1mLHXMBX_cs_SW0dQcS7xpsgdxPSlB8Rh-gi5a00NGqszzFmwn83iAcnY9_RJVYraKpL1KEISX70CuJC41BYpkGJdH0HnXvG_qck0I71fEvitjEILdNh-RCVDTQUaW7ne6HC6L0AAVbzgXleezOWvTVY7j0RMbPR4QKQ0SA=w1291-h627-no

Question for mods and Admins.
What is your stance in advertising/soliciting? I'm thinking about advertising my weather graphic service. If It's okay I will post it in the Weather equipment and software section.

Question for mods and Admins.
What is your stance in advertising/soliciting? I'm thinking about advertising my weather graphic service. If It's okay I will post it in the Weather equipment and software section.
75% of any profits go to southernwx and you got a deal :). Just kidding got a link?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back