• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Aye that thundersnow icon ?? Never know it could happen anytime
Thundersnow ... Ahhh ... allow me bedtime story ...

Florida boy. Me. Lightning/thunder. Stay indoors. Could and will kill you. 7 years college and work, South Bend IN. St. Pat's afternoon. Cloudy, 29º. Snowing up a storm. Lake solidly frozen. White as a dove. Walking across it. Boom. Boom. Boom. Thunder snow. Brown lake ice ... LOL ... take it from there ...

'Night!

Last edited:
lol. I currently don't have a website yet, but I offer broadcast-quality weather graphics, styled similar to Tegna, which are fully editable. You may have seen me share a few at some point. Heres my portfolio https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ASPqnoAIE6cA9QBgUu57uqlOzBRiKNOe?usp=sharing
View attachment 23709View attachment 23710View attachment 23711
Can you do any regional or national maps? What program are you using to edit? Can southernwx have a couple templates to use on social media giving you credit for the graphic?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Can you do any regional or national maps? What program are you using to edit? Can southernwx have a couple templates to use on social media giving you credit for the graphic?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Answering your questions one by one. 1. Yes I actually have made some regional zoom graphics for a guy in the SW VA area. I have also worked on one in NC in the triad as well, however not as eye catching. I would be happy to make some for SouthernWx.404B23CD-8A61-4454-8C37-905375C6ED8C.png336803C1-FE1A-4349-AD70-72D057CF2D25.png
2. All my designs are based in PowerPoint. No photoshop is needed. I can however translate my graphics to say google slides and or another off-brand presentation software program.
3. I don’t mind giving SouthernWx all my graphics as long as they are properly advertised and quoted from as my company grows, whenever you use them. I don’t mind where you use these graphics, Social media and on the forum would be perfect!

Last edited:
Living in the land downunder, where rivers flow and then shunder. Can't you hear, cant you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover...Men at Work 1983.

NC must be the new outback, in early summer we had rivers constantly overflowing, now you can't even find a crayfish in there its so dry.

Living in the land downunder, where rivers flow and then shunder. Can't you hear, cant you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover...Men at Work 1983.

NC must be the new outback, in early summer we had rivers constantly overflowing, now you can't even find a crayfish in there its so dry.
Who could it be now

I found out today that Whoodini, Big Daddy Kane, and Run DMC are going to be in concert in Durham next Saturday.

Back