• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

It’s kinda crazy to think about but as bad as the hurricanes we have seen in the past have been we have yet to really experience something truly close to a worse case scenario. Like a cat 5 Miami landfall, or a cat 3 nyc landfall. That just gives me goose bumps .

That really has happened in other ways too. We haven’t had a tornado like the Tri-State or Hackleburg/Phil Campbell move over a populated area either. Move the Hackleburg tornado over the Tuscaloosa tornado track and it wouldn’t surprise me to have 1000 dead.

Are those loose burgers or Coney Dogs?

Also, where did you get that?
Those are chili dogs, and hand cut fries! They are the best dogs and fries around!! A place called ‘ The Dawg House’ in Greenville, off S Pleasantburg drive! Jimmy , give em a try!

Those are chili dogs, and hand cut fries! They are the best dogs and fries around!! A place called ‘ The Dawg House’ in Greenville, off S Pleasantburg drive! Jimmy , give em a try!
They arent open for long. 11am to 3pm M-F and closed on weekends !

Stop by Burlington on your way through to Apex next time. Go downtown to a place called Zack's. You won't ever want any other hot dog again. And I aint kiddin neither.

You have that orange drink they make there?

Stop by Burlington on your way through to Apex next time. Go downtown to a place called Zack's. You won't ever want any other hot dog again. And I aint kiddin neither.
SxWx get together!??

If you like hot dogs and are ever in Wake Forest, make sure to go downtown to Shorty's.

I go through Burlington every week for work. I will check it out.
Awesome. Let me know what you think. Get a combo chili. Hotdog with a slice of cheese underneath. Their chili is the best!! It is so good. If you get onions, they are quite strong. I don't get them there. But you'll like the dog for sure!

Back