• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Saw this about the GEFS next upgrade in September 2020. He says that It will run out to 35 days (Only one cycle) Imagine the ? maps.

Hope they updated they updated the snow depth legend with more colors.

The NFL has really become a joke. If they dont suspend Antonio Brown for making racist comments they are basically saying that its ok for some races to use racist language but other races will be punished if they use racist language. Im not saying the word cracker is as bad as the n word, but there should be zero tolerance when it comes to racism.

The NFL has really become a joke. If they dont suspend Antonio Brown for making racist comments they are basically saying that its ok for some races to use racist language but other races will be punished if they use racist language. Im not saying the word cracker is as bad as the n word, but there should be zero tolerance when it comes to racism.

Cracker architecture, Cracker Barrel, Florida cracker ... Good Lord, never knew I was racist ...

... probably 'cause I'm not ... :cool:

I'm so DAMN sick of politics; FROM BOTH SIDES.

You must be talking about the whole Trump said about the Dorian track. If so I agree 100000%. Ive never seen such stupidity from both sides ever. Im really expecting Trump to call the media a dummy and them write back "I know you are but what am I?".

Back