• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

lots of wild hysteria tonight and possible wannabes of me I’ll tell u right now it’s me and only me only board of weather 101 Wilkes county dud aka tropical weather analytics of weather under ground aka dude Fall spring winter 2020
All you need to know......

A song about D-Day that may bring tears to your eyes by Jim Radford, who at 15 was the youngest known participant in the Allied invasion of Normandy: "I didn't know when I went that my first trip was going to be the invasion of Europe. The song is to remember the brave lads that didn't come back."

Last edited:
lots of wild hysteria tonight and possible wannabes of me I’ll tell u right now it’s me and only me only board of weather 101 Wilkes county dud aka tropical weather analytics of weather under ground aka dude Fall spring winter 2020

giphy.gif

I weather fall winter, aka analytics of weather under ground aka tropical dude goes stupid post of the day. I'm aka "Crazy talk" hysterical tonight jojo. You know?

Get offfffff thaaaaaa weeeeeeeeddddddddddC75D628A-EC25-4833-83FE-09C772611DFC.gif

What is everyone's thoughts on the Braves getting Keuchel? He was not great last year. I hope the Braves get the 2015 version of Keuchel.

Any thoughts on lousiana rebuild? Hopefully those billions won't be waisted and they can revive the southern half of the state again.

Any thoughts on lousiana rebuild? Hopefully those billions won't be waisted and they can revive the southern half of the state again.
I feel like it's almost too much to hope for at this point. We've had more and more extreme weather events in the last few years. Just 3 years ago the Baton Rouge area was literally swamped with the worst flood in it's history. And since then we've had several floods that, while less devastating than the big one, have made us locals uneasy. My point is that no matter how much money, it takes YEARS to rebuild after these events. I hate to sound so gloomy about this situation. I just recommend locals buy boats and hope for the best.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Go to Bubbaque's or 4 Rivers Smokehouse and leave the cleanup to them.

clairvoyant | ˌklerˈvoiənt | noun - a person with a supernatural ability to perceive events in the future or beyond normal sensory contact.

adjective - having or exhibiting an ability to perceive events in the future or beyond normal sensory contact.

You’re guffing up the feed chief. Good going dodo bird :p

Time to watch my baby girl graduate HS! Almost empty nesters

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Congrats!
The nest does get empty ... but only briefly. They'll be back and it's glorious when they arrive (and leave again). And if anything like mine, you'll "inherit" stuff you'd have never imagined for the next 10+ years ... LOL
Again, Congrats!

Last edited:
Back