• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Did they get purchased by IBM? If so I wouldn't touch it

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Haha yeah. I had a guy at my church say the exact same thing.

IBM will destroy Red Hat. They seem to have layoffs every year at IBM. I would be really mad if I worked at Red Hat now.

It's funny how it's the same select few posters finding something to whine about this time being (yet again) whining about the whining thread. I really don't see a problem here other than for those posters trying to draw attention to themselves by any means necessary. Yawn.

So, people don't like others complaining and whining, yet there is a whole thread dedicated to just that. That's what is funny to me, and the whole purpose of my complaining was to point out the irony. Thanks for everyone that participated.

So, people don't like others complaining and whining, yet there is a whole thread dedicated to just that. That's what is funny to me, and the whole purpose of my complaining was to point out the irony. Thanks for everyone that participated.

GAME. SET. MATCH. Everyone just got owned.

E4cITo.gif

IBM will destroy Red Hat. They seem to have layoffs every year at IBM. I would be really mad if I worked at Red Hat now.
I have a friend who works there and he said so far they are keeping things separate, essentially letting RH run the way it always has. Allegedly, that is supposed to continue, but we know how that goes.

It's just funny to me how some of the same people that have been banned from virtually every other weather board known to man complain about everything & anything under the sun or simply for the purpose of complaining about others complaining. It gets old really quick, just like Wake Co snow gradients

I've never started a thread, never want to, but there is this inclination to start one that is locked and restricted to a select few ...

I have no problem with complaining as long as its not stuff like calling busts during winter or other events, or derailing threads with unneeded negativity.

I tend to be more optimistic when it comes to weather(which is funny to anyone who knows me personally) but I get not everyone is the same and respect that.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

It just sucks to see people on here argue and fight especially if they are very intelligent people with a lot to other (like two certain posters here, ahem). Complaining is okay but arguing is just unnecessary.

It just sucks to see people on here argue and fight especially if they are very intelligent people with a lot to other (like two certain posters here, ahem). Complaining is okay but arguing is just unnecessary.

The difference is, one is solely here for the purpose of being a jackass. Unprovoked, I might add. Proactive jackassery.

My previous heated battles w/ 1300m foreshadowed this sort of behavior from him (or her) to come and it's pretty obvious who the problem is/was.

My previous heated battles w/ 1300m foreshadowed this sort of behavior from him (or her) to come and it's pretty obvious who the problem is/was.
This djwj4 392cfjj is..f jaj,fk sjswjww qoprvm and

She's. Djejrg.ffg 228g r.c

@Strom5 - pdjf8 q823. She djddj.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back