• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

It's ok man, I forgive you. Everyone here knows your history as a pompous, arrogant, egotistical teenager.

th.jpg

Bless me Father, for I have sinned. It's been the last snowstorm since my last Confession ...

Last edited:
It's just funny to me how some of the same people that have been banned from virtually every other weather board known to man complain about everything & anything under the sun or simply for the purpose of complaining about others complaining. It gets old really quick, just like Wake Co snow gradients

I think you failed to grasp the irony of the situation.

Wow!!! Let's not let one individual member destroy our relationship here on the board, that member loves attention and us by responding to him is fueling him up.

I definitely understand your sentiment.

On the bright side, there's a lot of good to come out of this situation. Not only was said perpetrator completely embarrassed, it's amazing to see how much this community banded together to handle his or her vitriol and is a testament to the kind of people that are running the show here and to those that support this forum. Plus, I'm sure this provided a lot of comical relief to those in desperate need of some from their strenuous daily lives.

The way you feel when you expect a deluge of rainfall and all you get is light rain/sprinkles all day.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

lots of wild hysteria tonight and possible wannabes of me I’ll tell u right now it’s me and only me only board of weather 101 Wilkes county dud aka tropical weather analytics of weather under ground aka dude Fall spring winter 2020

lots of wild hysteria tonight and possible wannabes of me I’ll tell u right now it’s me and only me only board of weather 101 Wilkes county dud aka tropical weather analytics of weather under ground aka dude Fall spring winter 2020
You make my head hurt not from excess of intelligence, but rather the sentence structure and your purpose of the post.

If you type enough random words in a row, you will eventually luck into a sentence.

Back