• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Where is the June thread. I cant see it.
Look at your filter settings. Probably marked to only show threads with unread content. Uncheck that box in the filter menu and check the box to set as default in the same menu. Then, all the threads should show up. Let me know if that doesn't work.

To me GS looks like a Lamborghini that is out of gas. It’s boring watching the same team when it every year. I hope Canada wins this one .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Durant is a huge loss. But still, their defense is pretty abysmal right now, and Toronto can't miss too much.

To me GS looks like a Lamborghini that is out of gas. It’s boring watching the same team when it every year. I hope Canada wins this one .

I’ve grown to appreciate greatness in Sports, except when it comes to the Patriots and Duke. GS being in the Finals every year doesn’t bother me, I was alive for two Bulls championships in the 90s, the problem is that I was born in March of 97 so this Warriors team is the closest to that Bulls dynasty.

I had no problem with the Bulls winning it with MJ.

I’ve grown to appreciate greatness in Sports, except when it comes to the Patriots and Duke. GS being in the Finals every year doesn’t bother me, I was alive for two Bulls championships in the 90s, the problem is that I was born in March of 97 so this Warriors team is the closest to that Bulls dynasty.

Same here about the Patriots and Duke basketball. They are one in the same.

Look at your filter settings. Probably marked to only show threads with unread content. Uncheck that box in the filter menu and check the box to set as default in the same menu. Then, all the threads should show up. Let me know if that doesn't work.

I dont even have that option under filters.

So the Undertaker faced Goldberg yesterday...

b8d15a1245585074.gif

402ca91245585404.gif

I dont even have that option under filters.
I mislabeled it. Try this:

Click on the Filters menu:

20190608_185641.jpg

Then, uncheck the Unread Threads box. Then check the Save As Default box.

20190608_185616.jpg

If that doesn't help, I'm not sure what is going on.

Worst

Match

Ever

Surprised goldberg isn't paralyzed

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Surprised both of them aren't. That was a horrible match. The whole show was underwhelming. And this is why wrestling fans are excited about AEW.

Back