• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

there is this one crow I try to hit every time coming home from work.its always there.on side of road then hops across the other lane.doesnt fly away just hops.those things are experts knowing how fast cars are moving.one day I’m going to surprise it or end up down the bank with it

As a birdman, I don’t understand why you want to hit the crow. By the way, I’m sure you know that crows are some of the most intelligent animals. Check this amazing link out:

https://www.sciencealert.com/crows-ravens-corvids-best-birds-animal-intelligence

Among other things, they remember who is mean to them as well as trusting who’s nice to them.

The most fascinating part of this linked site is part 6, multi-step puzzle solving. Look at the 8 steps a crow takes to get food. It is truly amazing!

The last part shows that crows enjoy playing in snow!

As a birdman, I don’t understand why you want to hit the crow. By the way, I’m sure you know that crows are some of the most intelligent animals. Check this amazing link out:

https://www.sciencealert.com/crows-ravens-corvids-best-birds-animal-intelligence

Among other things, they remember who is mean to them as well as trusting who’s nice to them.

The most fascinating part of this linked site is part 6, multi-step puzzle solving. Look at the 8 steps a crow takes to get food. It is truly amazing!

The last part shows that crows enjoy playing in snow!
If you want to "learn" about crows*, read The Teachings of Don Juan (Carlos Castaneda) ... they are scary, intelligent creatures that the SW Indians revered and feared ...

* and a few other "insightful" things ... :eek:o_O

Last edited:
So I think a shooting just happened in the CLT transit center, I went to CVS to buy snacks and when I came back there was a bunch of cops and this guy with a wound in his leg was being stretchered out.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Anyone know what kind of tick this is? Third one this week I’ve killed. I know the image sucks but I had to zoom way in. Thanks in advance, Eric
1559182170838.jpeg I
Edit. forgive me I think it may be a baby stink bug. Very tiny. Embarrassing ??

Last edited:
I spent some time in the Indy area today and was pleasantly surprised. It was a lot nicer than I was expecting. The Carmel area was especially nice but I also liked downtown Indy. Seems a lot cleaner than Atlanta.

I spent some time in the Indy area today and was pleasantly surprised. It was a lot nicer than I was expecting. The Carmel area was especially nice but I also liked downtown Indy. Seems a lot cleaner than Atlanta.
Carmel is not too far from Brown County - what a gorgeous place to hike ... check it out sometime ...

Back