• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Never been to St. Louis, but I have been to Louisville on a business trip. Be careful and do not wander into the bad part of town. The Mississippi crossing is really cool.
So what is the bad part so I know not to wander there (as a runner I always run at least one day in whatever city I visit) and excuse my ignorance but the Mississippi crossing? You mean just crossing it in general or is there a certain location you're referencing?

So what is the bad part so I know not to wander there (as a runner I always run at least one day in whatever city I visit) and excuse my ignorance but the Mississippi crossing? You mean just crossing it in general or is there a certain location you're referencing?

7bc45c6c4ea2c407f320eacbe286cf23.jpg

I would stay away from these areas in St.Louis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am actually against the weatherman in Ohio. No show should be interrupted over a tornado warning. Here, WXII12 will go live on their other tv channel and keep the show going on the main. All they do is put a little banner saying to flip the channel for more info.

I am actually against the weatherman in Ohio. No show should be interrupted over a tornado warning. Here, WXII12 will go live on their other tv channel and keep the show going on the main. All they do is put a little banner saying to flip the channel for more info.
Most of the tv providers (dish, directv, and local cable companies) doesn’t offer the secondary channel of the local station.

there is this one crow I try to hit every time coming home from work.its always there.on side of road then hops across the other lane.doesnt fly away just hops.those things are experts knowing how fast cars are moving.one day I’m going to surprise it or end up down the bank with it

Forest Park is a MUST! Google it.
“One of America’s coolest city parks ... and one of the world’s most beautiful city parks”​
— TRAVEL + LEISURE

Back