• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Gotta love the CMC spitting out garbage and making this.
gem_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_10.png

I feel like every winter since 2017 has been kinda similar, a snow threat early on, a February torch and a cold March.

I'm just gonna accept this as the new normal lol.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk
No doubt we’ve been in the same pattern for the last few winters and spring. The good news is the law of averages will work in our favor and at some point we will have a great February. I feel like we are paying dearly for the awesome winter that February 2015 was.

No doubt we’ve been in the same pattern for the last few winters and spring. The good news is the law of averages will work in our favor and at some point we will have a great February. I feel like we are paying dearly for the awesome winter that February 2015 was.
Remember when it used to be a bad string of Decembers? I bet when that changes February will actually feel like winter again lol.

MJO, SER and bad pacific pattern and lack of blocking has really hurt parts and most of our past February’s, unfortunately

d4a2ec790708aef0b902423488bc6f91.jpg

If this happens I’ll never complain again.

This seems highly unlikely besides the argument that climo doesn’t support it, but also because it looks to be a cold chasing moisture setup on the 18z, something that we struggle to work with even in winter. I guess it depends on the track of the low and how soon the CAD kicks in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm winning Power Ball next week also ... ;)
I’m winning! The 18z says I get some rain!! It’s starting to get a little crunchy out there! Surprising what single digit DP’s can do!0B56BA8D-4D28-4489-824A-D45F622BA9BC.png82640C53-737C-4364-85B0-A7D715AC0A63.png

Been cold af all spring break so far. 60 degrees with a stiff breeze is far from what I was hoping this time of year.

On the plus side, at least it's been sunny and dry. Also, we're not getting hard freezes.

And even with the cooler weather, the leaves are still blooming on schedule because of the moist grounds and warm February.

All in all, can't complain.

Remember when it used to be a bad string of Decembers? I bet when that changes February will actually feel like winter again lol.
I don’t ever count on December delivering up here. Only one December in 12 years delivered accumulating snow and it happened twice in one season in 2010. Obviously it will happen again at some point but the recalculated averages in 2020 will probably be less then a half inch of snow for December. I get accumulating snow in March way more often then in December.

Back