• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Of course it stops raining now that I’ve planted a bunch of trees and shrubs! I need somebody to come cut down my Bradford pear tree!! I’ll trade you a cruise!!???
Just be patient. It'll fall over when you get a big ice storm or a late season snow. Oh wait... :(

Oh shoot, I almost forgot again about the weeklies. Reminder: they'll be out an hour later than we're used to. So, don't get into a panic if you don't see the new run by 6:15 PM EDT/5:15 PM CDT. I can assure you they will be released.

Any predictions besides the eternally warm ones from @Rain Cold ? They will be accepted only until 6 PM EDT/5 PM CDT.

Oh shoot, I almost forgot again about the weeklies. Reminder: they'll be out an hour later than we're used to. So, don't get into a panic if you don't see the new run by 6:15 PM EDT/5:15 PM CDT. I can assure you they will be released.

Any predictions besides the eternally warm ones from @Rain Cold ? They will be accepted only until 6 PM EDT/5 PM CDT.

Late March is about average/tad below, last day of March/ early April has a severe wx look to it and AN, that progresses thru mid April then we get a heat wave with a record breaking ridge at late April

Have they been right even once this past winter? I hope to see warm warm and hot and hotter. I would like a early summer too.
* a mini drought would be nice too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Normal or below the entire run

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I missed it. Was at a cornhole tournament. Over!

Hate these things, beginning to see a couple of there webby tents in the cherry trees
BC9B078D-6EF5-401F-8F3C-81EAA79C5DEE.jpeg

Last edited:
Saw this! Now, if somebody could just fix the GFS and GFSv3, we’d be golden!!92B50031-E961-46CC-955E-8CD256779CF5.png

My yard has finally dried out but now I have red clay dust and crush n run gravel particles blowing in the wind. There is no middle ground

Back