• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

It must be nice living in Virginia if you are a snow lover, where getting snow is a hundred times easier than North Carolina.

It must be nice living in Virginia if you are a snow lover, where getting snow is a hundred times easier than North Carolina.

Virginia snowlovers probably say the same thing about areas just to their north. Just like FL says about MS/AL/GA, MS/GA/AL/SC says about TN/NC, DC says about Philly, Philly says about NYC, NYC says about Boston, Boston says about Maine, Maine says about New Brunswick, etc. Many snowlovers never seem to be satisfied with their climo. And even if they move north, they’ll soon start complaining about their new northern neighbors.

This begs the question: who do North Pole residents complain about?

Last edited:
I need a ruling from the SouthernWx rules and regulations dept ASAP. I’d like to know if for an 18Z GFS that has already been tossed, are we allowed to reclaim a later portion of said run?

I need a ruling from the SouthernWx rules and regulations dept ASAP. I’d like to know if for an 18Z GFS that has already been tossed, are we allowed to reclaim a later portion of said run?
If you can get garbage reclamation to swing by, have at it ... :D

BTW ... I'm not on the committee, but I did sleep last night ... o_O

I really might be jinxer extraordinaire because I told my dad to hold the phone on moving his pepper plant outside after this week and flipping over his winter clothes and the cold started backing off immediately. It's not fully backed off but it's not what it was yesterday. But it seems to only be with talking to him about cold.

You’ve earned the right and power to make any and all decisions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 year ago today it was snowing
a850d67a49523d12fb7d6f64348b8ef6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Trying to enjoy the cold/rain. My daughter pulled a tick off of her two weeks ago. We live in a subdivision, not a custom house in the woods. I guess there is no way to avoid it, but not ready for the hot air/ticks/mosquitos just yet. Seems like the past few years we have enjoyed an early warmth followed by cooler air in May/June. The heat had been relegated to July/August. Hopefully we do it again.

Trying to enjoy the cold/rain. My daughter pulled a tick off of her two weeks ago. We live in a subdivision, not a custom house in the woods. I guess there is no way to avoid it, but not ready for the hot air/ticks/mosquitos just yet. Seems like the past few years we have enjoyed an early warmth followed by cooler air in May/June. The heat had been relegated to July/August. Hopefully we do it again.
Last summer lasted for all eternity.

Of course it stops raining now that I’ve planted a bunch of trees and shrubs! I need somebody to come cut down my Bradford pear tree!! I’ll trade you a cruise!!???

Back