• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

When model watching a few days out, I always try to remember how far out models zeroed in on prior threats that delivered for MBY. I can’t seem to recall but it seemed like we were legitimately in the crosshairs a week or 10 days out, lose the storm a bit usually to a suppressed look, then have it show back up around 72 hours out.

Aside from a couple of borderline overrunning looks, I don’t think the I-20/I-85 corridor in GA has had a great look aside from a couple of out-there ensemble members.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 kids with Flu A and a pregnant wife. SHOT ME NOW! Thankfully I watched Outbreak last night and I know what to expect.

Awesome movie. I hate those willies!

Edit: Yeah, I meant to say that I hope yall get better soon!

Last edited:
2 kids with Flu A and a pregnant wife. SHOT ME NOW! Thankfully I watched Outbreak last night and I know what to expect.

That stuff is going around unfortunately. My daughter had it and took Tamiflu which helped but it has a nasty smelll. I mixed it with chocolate syrup which seemed to help the flavor.

That stuff is going around unfortunately. My daughter had it and took Tamiflu which helped but it has a nasty smelll. I mixed it with chocolate syrup which seemed to help the flavor.

Yep. Thankfully the doc gave my wife a handful of masks so yea I’m going be one of those people in my own house for a few days

Back