• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

That, and it started snowing at 10am and snowed all day until late evening. Best event since Jan 2002, at least for me.

Agree, nothing like a nice daytime snow, maybe we can pull that off next week but with our luck this winter idk lol

Here’s the right question:

Scenario A: It snows 4 hours in Raleigh from 11:00 AM until 3:00 PM on December 21 at a rate of 1”/hr, with a ground temp of 45F and an air temp of 30F.

Scenario B: It snows 4 hours in Raleigh from 11:00 AM until 3:00 PM on June 21 at a rate of 1”/hr, with a ground temp of 45F and an air temp of 30F.

At 3:01 PM, under which scenario will the snow depth be the greatest?

Bonus question: Under which scenario will the snow melt the fastest, assuming constant air and ground temperatures and complete and equal cloud cover until 100% snow melt?
If Johnny has 30 apples and a train leaves Raleigh traveling 60 mph how many pancakes on the roof?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

If Johnny has 30 apples and a train leaves Raleigh traveling 60 mph how many pancakes on the roof?

I absolutely love these questions. The answer is my carpet at the speed of Vermont.

Now here's one for you.
If a soccer ball is in the picture on my neighbor's lawnmower at sunset, where is my beagle when the sun rises on the back of my keyboard?

I absolutely love these questions. The answer is my carpet at the speed of Vermont.

Now here's one for you.
If a soccer ball is in the picture on my neighbor's lawnmower at sunset, where is my beagle when the sun rises on the back of my keyboard?
On a slow boat to China of course

Now here's one for you.
Easy, it's parked in the attic near the setting moon.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

We went from near 60 this afternoon to freezing now much colder than forecast

Now wheres the moisture :rolleyes:

Not sure if anyone watches NBA here, but wow Trae Young really taking off for Atlanta. The hawks have become very fun to watch with there young core of players.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(kind of a secret NBA fan here, and I won't lie after a year of not being too happy I've gotten back into it of late)

We went from near 60 this afternoon to freezing now much colder than forecast

Now wheres the moisture :rolleyes:

Easy ...
53b01e2a9848aa1bd37d4c0f25f39864.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back