• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Can you really have too much snow? An Idaho ski resort closed because they have too much snow.

https://www.kivitv.com/news/soldier-mountain-ski-resort-closes-due-to-too-much-snow

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I was wondering why I saw real life moving gnomes last time I had the flu.

This gives me ideas. Time to go down to brown town and see what I can do.

If I had known the early December storm was all the snow I was going to get this winter, I would have just asked for warm and sunny the rest of winter. Outside that awesome storm, this winter has been dreary and miserable.

This winter has been like UVA basketball last year winning the ACC regular season, the ACC tournament, getting a number one seed in the NCAA tournament, but then losing in the first round.

Well for the month of February it looks like this will be close to the final anomaly map... There was plenty of cold around, enough that the CONUS averaged -1.96C despite the warmth here in our region.
1551384343270.png

Watching the gfs cave closer and closer to the euro with each run is so sad but totally predictable. One of these years I’ll end up like southeast ridge posting from the north covered in beautiful snow throughout the winter.

Back