• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

If LSU would have blown them out I would give them credit but they didn’t 8 point victory against a team without their starting quarterback. Your also supposed to be more prepared and motivated to beat them than Auburn was last year. If Milton would have played UCF wins no doubt in my mind

Does anyone know where I could find the record for fewest number of days below freezing in KATL?

So far, BNA has had 21 lows at or below freezing; 11 of them were in November, 10 in December. 10 for December is not many

It won't be long before the longer days becomes very noticeable... I'm already starting to get spring fever.

We should start to see a lot of blooming going on, all this rain and obscene warm weather and a general lack of below freezing temperatures. Lest we forget all the 90s in September and October.

If you take the 18z GFS temp anomolies as “gospel” then things start to look doable beyond hour 180. And even through the worst of it, I don’t consider 60 a blowtorch winter day. I’ve seen much worse. I’d like to make a run at 80 before this melting pot heads for the other side of the hemisphere

If you take the 18z GFS temp anomolies as “gospel” then things start to look doable beyond hour 180. And even through the worst of it, I don’t consider 60 a blowtorch winter day. I’ve seen much worse. I’d like to make a run at 80 before this melting pot heads for the other side of the hemisphere

You may want to reconsider ... speaking from exasperating experience ...

Screen Shot 2019-01-01 at 8.21.30 PM.png

Now let me play Jekyl and Hyde for a moment: It’s really nice watching these mid 1030 hps drop down out of Canada during prime time January climo. I hope it never snows again. We don’t deserve frozen precipitation

Back