• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Texas just manhandled UGA. If UGA thought they were one of the top four teams in the country they just proved otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I no longer think Bama will beat Clemson. Not after seeing Bama struggle against an overrated Georgia team. Clemson over Bama by a TD.

I said before the game that GA wouldnt come to play and im afraid i was right. I just had a bad feeling.

GA clearly hasn’t show up. I also think maybe they thought this game would be easier?

I no longer think Bama will beat Clemson. Not after seeing Bama struggle against an overrated Georgia team. Clemson over Bama by a TD.

That doesn’t make any sense, Clemson struggled with Syracuse and let Jake Bentley pass for 500 yards on their defense in the final regular season game.

Im honestly not sure why Bama is favored. Clearly Clemson is the most complete team right now.
Alabama by 14. Book it.
Repeat national champs.
????????
Alabama just faced the best offense in the playoffs. Clemson offense isn’t nearly as good.
Plus if Alabama wanted too they could have put up on 55-60 points on Oklahoma. Saban just got converstive in the second half.

College football reminded us again today that ANY team can be the better team that day even if they are not the overall better team. I still think the CFC got the top 4 teams right. Just my opinion.
Could you imagine a 8 team playoff. I think it will eventually come to that. They might end up doing away with confence championship games. And just have a straight up division in all the confence. Then you would have the top team in each power 5 confence as automatic bids and have 3 outlarge bids.

Georgia played uninspired tonight and the absence of several key players certainly didn't help. UGA is in a prime position to make a serious run at the title next season.

Back