• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Wow, I almost forgot about the Weeklies being released about now! I'm wild guessing mainly warmer than normal weeks 3-6 like the prior run. Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised.

The PBP of each op run, is hilarious!! It’s all about the ensembles!

I was looking over the thread for the severe threat on the 23rd, and it made me wonder something. I wonder why we don't have posters from VA, MS, LA, AR, and KY here? We have a couple from TN and FL. But it's mostly NC, SC, GA, and AL. I don't recall seeing anyone from those other states.

Mississippi checking in here. I mostly lurk though!

Anyone here remember this tornado outbreak from 10 years ago? Not sure what possessed me to put in a blank VHS tape into our VCR (yes we still had one of those in 2009 lol) but I'm glad I did for archival/historical purposes because that event is by far the worst I can remember in the month of February since. If you had of told me this was happening in April or May I would have believed you, that's how bad it was. I had originally uploaded this coverage back then when it happened, but took it down. I might re-upload videos from other major weather events I have like January 9-11, 2011 snowstorm, April 27, 2011 Super Tornado Outbreak, Snowjam 2014, etc.

Anyone here remember this tornado outbreak from 10 years ago? Not sure what possessed me to put in a blank VHS tape into our VCR (yes we still had one of those in 2009 lol) but I'm glad I did for archival/historical purposes because that event is by far the worst I can remember in the month of February since. If you had of told me this was happening in April or May I would have believed you, that's how bad it was. I had originally uploaded this coverage back then when it happened, but took it down. I might re-upload videos from other major weather events I have like January 9-11, 2011 snowstorm, April 27, 2011 Super Tornado Outbreak, Snowjam 2014, etc.

I remember it very well. Extremely large hail. The biggest hail I've ever seen in Carroll County.

Back