• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

The real SER resides only a few miles from me. It is like like that unwanted visitor that just won’t ever go away. I’m so sick of it. Therefore, I’m going to do both of us a favor and ask the nasty ridge to take a trip 125 miles NW and be right on top of you. But then please do me a favor. After you’ve had your day in the warm sunshine, pretty please ask the ridge to take an extended vacation and go overseas or something. On second thought, ask it to go to Greenland.

I'm going to Florida tomorrow. That's why there's the hints. Yes it's warming up but I want out of this train of cloudiness. Reason I'm apologizing to you and Phil mainly is because I'm pleased about the ridge being there since I want it dry and warm.

It can go afterward. But my other ask is no rain on the 27th.

By the way, the real SER is and has been residing too close to the SE US beaches thus blocking the cold. Actually I’d almost rather the real SER be anywhere else but the beach lmao.
The real SER can be at a beach as long as it's off Cuba or Puerto Rico!

Bruh @DarkKnight when are we running up some fortnite tho ? the game is getting stale but like I said I don’t want to lose skill on it
I guess I could tomorrow evening. I stink at it through. My kids was asking me to play tonight. Maybe we can all play tomorrow. My son built a map on there that’s pretty cool.

I've enjoyed most of my times in Florida so far (the last time not really because of the circumstances) but I was definitely shaken some when I was down there in midsummer a few years ago by the thunderstorms. There was a nasty thunderstorm (I believe it was a severe thunderstorm) right as we were pulling into our St. Augustine hotel with a lot of lightning that seemed close and I was very nervous about even getting out of the car. After that, I did enjoy my time checking out the sights there (because when I'm doing stuff with my parents, they always do activities in the morning), but on one of the full days we were there, we were out walking around before another summer thunderstorm started and merely just seeing light flash seemingly on the sidewalk feet ahead of me shook me.

After that I was nervous about being out in thunder for a while but got over it after a year.

(unrelated, but it came to mind, lol)

Back