• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

18Z GFS has the very intense Midwest cold that never gets down into the SE in any sig way. No freeze at KATL on the run til 3/7-8, for example. #SEProtectedFromCold
I went to confession, so as to remove all sin from the SE coast ... just must be some other bad apple in the bucket causing this God-foresaken SE pattern ...
Delete? ... LOL ... o_O

The 18z GFS is a snowlovers dream! ????? Loaded

I think Phil and SER have the right idea that despite the pattern looking very nice that we're still going to need pretty strong cold anomalies to penetrate far enough SE to allow it to be cold enough for wintry in much of the SE though obviously less would be needed the further north. Hopefully, there will be colder trends while holding into a moist enough flow at H5. That's always a fine line in the SE and the forces that have been in control mean we have to face the real possibility that it never gets nearly cold enough for anything widespread. We just don't know at this very early stage and have to hope for a true change in that regard. A much bigger likelihood obviously is that wintry is mainly restricted to northern SE states like NC/TN/AR. So, if it doesn't happen, no whining allowed. This is a preemptive attempt to prevent whining. ;)
;)

Not-so-bold prediction: Roxboro will get snow some time in March while Raleigh gets yet another cold rain.

those elevated storms can’t even make it here, they’re weakening, everything has been a fail this winter

Still in the 30's, been in the 30's and rain the last several rain storms.... my daughter said it best the other day, "this winter has been cold but it hasn't been cold". Exactly

No problem ... you should delete the "crap" post that instigated it, though, as I'm sure this one will be too
I edited that part of the post but i felt like the 2nd part of the post was valid enough to keep

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back