• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

I edited that part of the post but i felt like the 2nd part of the post was valid enough to keep

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Agreed.... maybe I should've edited it myself, but I left it because it was relevant and added to the discussion

ScarceFaintErne-small.gif

Brick, I’m starting to wonder if you’re Steve Carell in real life since so many of your gifs, which are funny, are of his different characters (not just Brick). ?

On a related note, have you ever seen the hilariously very silly Angie Tribeca TV series on TBS? Carell is one of the main writers.

SER just needs to take her ass to the beach and stop the spring trolling for at least a month lol.

By the way, the real SER is and has been residing too close to the SE US beaches thus blocking the cold. Actually I’d almost rather the real SER be anywhere else but the beach lmao.

Lol for these mere couple days, while it's warming up at home, I do need the SE ridge for real. Sorry guys. With everything going on combined with the gray, damp (although there's been little rain), and cold weather, I'm tired and run down. I hated it when it popped up here initially but I need the 80s and sunny that is down in Florida right now.

Also, can it please be dry weather for 1 day? The 27th?

Two top ten teams and can’t nobody hit a jump shot. Sad!

Lol for these mere couple days, while it's warming up at home, I do need the SE ridge for real. Sorry guys. With everything going on combined with the gray, damp (although there's been little rain), and cold weather, I'm tired and run down. I hated it when it popped up here initially but I need the 80s and sunny that is down in Florida right now.

Also, can it please be dry weather for 1 day? The 27th?

The real SER resides only a few miles from me. It is like like that unwanted visitor that just won’t ever go away. I’m so sick of it. Therefore, I’m going to do both of us a favor and ask the nasty ridge to take a trip 125 miles NW and be right on top of you. But then please do me a favor. After you’ve had your day in the warm sunshine, pretty please ask the ridge to take an extended vacation and go overseas or something. On second thought, ask it to go to Greenland.

Last edited:
Damn is Zion done for the season?! I would like to represent him in court. We could sue Michael Jordan and Nike for $500mil..I could make a good case for sabotage. @pcbjr you interested?

Last edited:
I will not complain about a drought if there is one this Summer.

I'm so over all of this rain, the overcast skies and the useless CAD .

Damn is Zion done for the season?! I would like to represent him in court. We could sue Michael Jordan and Nike for $500mil..I could make a good case for sabotage. @pcbjr you interested?
I just saw the video. I think he will be ok. They just probably shut him down for the night. They are looking st the bigger picture for the team and him.

Back