• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

It's amazing how unlikable unc players, fans, students really are

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Every team has fans who are jerks. I'm actually one of the good ones. :)

Anyone ever heard of the game dartball? It combines darts with the rules and game play of baseball. You throw from the line and hit singles, doubles, strikes, balls, out, home run, etc. I play in a church league, and have been playing for almost 30 years now.

Seems like the FV3 has little/no support.
Speaking of, the clown map improved
fv3p_asnow_us_41.png

Lol I just now noticed the wambulance thread is gone, rip to the just friendly conversations, say hello to the dank memes and constant complaining
It will be ok. I think we can still do memes and have fun in here. This thread wasn’t even being used much when the wamablance thread was open. . As long as their is no personal attacks in here it should be ok.

Does NWS forecaster's discussion even take FV3 into account? I don't think I've ever seen them mention it. Do they not use it because its not operational yet?

I can't lie, even though there's little support, my jimmies are starting to get rustled at the FV3 trending back to doom scenarios further south ice wise.

Also:

How on gods green earth is the fv3 spitting out 7 inches of snow over Chattanooga? There is no way this set up would have anything more than flurries at the end of the storm for anyone in the Tennessee valley. What is the reason for this amount of snow here and elsewhere in TN?

How in the world is the FV3 snow map anywhere close to reality even on pivotal? If this is a strong wedge we are usually looking at sleet and zr mix or more sleet. I'm assuming the pivotal is accounting for sleet as well.

These comments indicate why that unless you scored, most think the FV3 is **** and has a lot of work to be done to be made operational.

(Reality: People might need to stick with H5 H5 H5. The surface maps are pretty, but we need to use even basic knowledge on H5 instead of muh pretty winter storm surface maps)

I tried to go on the NWS climate prediction website and it wouldn't let me, said something about this website may try to steal my personal info. ? wtf???

I can't lie, even though there's little support, my jimmies are starting to get rustled at the FV3 trending back to doom scenarios further south ice wise.

Also:

These comments indicate why that unless you scored, most think the FV3 is **** and has a lot of work to be done to be made operational.

(Reality: People might need to stick with H5 H5 H5. The surface maps are pretty, but we need to use even basic knowledge on H5 instead of muh pretty winter storm surface maps)
I'm hoping the FV3 is right. I just hope it's more sleet than zr.

Back