• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

At least the Euro shows the potential for a few flurries on Monday if we don't get anything from the main event. I'll take anything I can get at this point.

A inch of snow would make me happy down here in Columbia. Maybe not a slushy inch that disappears in a hour after it stops snowing but like a inch of snow that falls at a fairly cold temp then follows up with a hard freeze. An inch of snow would literally make my Winter. That's all I ask for at this point. Anyone that doesn't want their ice storms or sleet, we will take that down here too, or course I am speaking for myself there.

I'm enjoyin the Sun setting a little later, Won't be much longer I'll actually get home from work with some daylight left. I hate that stretch of few weeks where I leave in the dark and return in the dark

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm enjoyin the Sun setting a little later, Won't be much longer I'll actually get home from work with some daylight left. I hate that stretch of few weeks where I leave in the dark and return in the dark

Same here. I wish they would stay DST all year. I'd easily give up sun in the morning for in the evening.

@SoutheastRidge that you?

Back