• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Yeah, this weekends thing may trend colder, more ice sure. My thing is it's trended to a clear amped Miller B over the last couple days (not just overnight). And the cad is just not that impressive to me. Therefore I'm just not that in to it for mby. It's not her, or it, it's just me. It's my fault. :). We're breaking up, lol.

Long range, I'd really like to get the weeklies look back on the ensembles. May be there on the EPS I don't know, the GEFS has turned weak sauce on the blocking long range. I don't want to break up with yesterdays ensemble runs.

Yep! Winter 2018-2019 for Atlanta is setting sail! Spring starts 2/14/2019. Nothing but normal to above normal, then summer!
Below normal after Valentines Day in Atlanta usually means highs in the 40s and low 50s. Pretty darn hard to get bitterly cold air in the DEEP south as we head towards March. Plus if it does happen to snow late in Feb, it usually melts within a day. If its going to snow, i want it to stick for at least a week.

What’s changed since yesterday? Models look mostly the same.

You know how it is , when the same damn look isn’t help for days at a time people think things are falling apart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s changed since yesterday? Models look mostly the same.

Webb explained it a bit in the other thread to me, but look at the trend of the western ridge and the greenland ridge on the GEFS. All significantly muted. It could totally turn back around tomorrow, but simply put I thought that was a step back on overnight models. Don't think that's a reach to say that.

Attachments

• gfs-ens_z500a_nhem_fh300_trend.gif
    gfs-ens_z500a_nhem_fh300_trend.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 11
So my house's heat pump had auxiliary heat come on with it in the 40s and 50s outside this morning, based off a little research online, I guess it could well be broken again (as it has been before). It still hasn't stopped since I came to from deep sleep close to 9:00.

On another note, All hail that Euro Control. LOL. I'd be satisfied for at least a year after that IF that crazy stuff would actually become true.

Back