• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

I don’t think you can really beat the beauty of mountains. Beaches are cool but mountains have such great scenery year round.

Went on my honeymoon to SW Montana and Yellowstone back in August. And it was absolutely an incredible trip.
I want to To go to Montana so bad! I went to Colorado last year and it was so beautiful. None of my pictures do it justice.

I never understood why people root for spring. It brings severe weather and devastating tornadoes and allergies and makes many people sick and go into bankruptcy over medical bills. :(

The only time I root for spring is when it gets cold in March and April, but not cold enough for snow and I get tired of wearing a coat....you know like every year.

Are we still chasing unicorns and SSW?? Fab Feb still on and poppin’?
Saw a tweet from JB the other day that said the East could see the coldest 45 day stretch of weather in history. Admire him for going down with the ship, or in Jimmys dingy!

Saw a tweet from JB the other day that said the East could see the coldest 45 day stretch of weather in history. Admire him for going down with the ship, or in Jimmys dingy!

Wow, JB is really going out on the limb this time! Not like him. He still thinks he can get his colder than 5 colder than normal for DJF in parts of the SE. He cray cray.

I think we gave up on the SSW when Cohen forgot if they do anything or not.

The only time I root for spring is when it gets cold in March and April, but not cold enough for snow and I get tired of wearing a coat....you know like every year.
Isn't that our new climate from now on? A crappy snow-free winter followed by a cool and wet spring with meaningless token snow showers just so our colleagues come up to us and say "you're getting your snow, look look, it's snowing" while we want to tell them to shut up, it's not going to accomplish anything?

I'm not going to lie; I'm jealous. I'm hoping to see snow all over the map like that in the southeast soon.
47b5ef39baf89ba6a824686036393c17.jpg

I'm not going to lie; I'm jealous. I'm hoping to see snow all over the map like that in the southeast soon.
47b5ef39baf89ba6a824686036393c17.jpg
That looks just delicious and solid, those kids should love there snow day at home.

After the latest NAM, I’m off to the store! This is going to be a monster, 2 gallons of milk, 3 loaves of bread, 2 cases of Dos Equis ! :)

After the latest NAM, I’m off to the store! This is going to be a monster, 2 gallons of milk, 3 loaves of bread, 2 cases of Dos Equis ! :)
Modelo Negra all the way.

And why is it that whenever there’s the threat of snow, everybody suddenly has a hankering for milk sandwiches??!

Back