• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Nope mind your own business.
I needz brick. I am from Atlanta by the way also.
How much snow does the new snow show for us???
35 degree rain but there’s plenty more where that came from. The winter that keeps on giving

I don't see the point in banning someone. If you don't like someone, put them on ignore.
Obvious troll is obvious. It's one thing to dislike someone or disagree its another to join a forum and start immediately trolling and causing a disruption. If we as staff feel like a poster is degrading the quality of the forum as seen I have no issue quickly showing them the door.

Someone trolling brick....

But most people get mad at us when we delete stuff on here.
I figure the main admin will be mad when they see all this...

The guy name is IHeartBurns.

That was not "stuff" ... it had a rancor of something in my back pasture ... also stars with an "s" ...

Obvious troll is obvious. It's one thing to dislike someone or disagree its another to join a forum and start immediately trolling and causing a disruption. If we as staff feel like a poster is degrading the quality of the forum as seen I have no issue quickly showing them the door.
Did you ban the FV3 too?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm starting to think the government shutdown stopped the FV3 from running since it's just the successor to the still running GFS. No 18Z either.

So, does this mean an extension of the lifespan of the old GFS? Which gets me thinking. What if the real reason Trump wanted the shutdown is because he's an old GFS fan. I mean he's all about supporting traditional American products. Opinions?

Did you ban the FV3 too?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I think the government shutdown got it or they built a wall around it. Lol

Doesn’t look like there is going to be a 18z fv3 either. Maybe it will reset on tonight’s 0z runs.

Very weird. :eek::eek:

Usually, the main admin would probably delete this guy. But a lot of people have been complaining about how moderation has been going on in here.
Maybe they will change their mind and ban him.

Personally I’d rather things be moderated like they are vs letting stuff go. It leads to chaos and is hard to reign back in. Plus when we are tracking a storm I don’t want to read dozens of posts that have nothing to do with the topic which is why I appreciate how things are handled on here. Also glad the troll is gone... sheesh it was bad.

Back