• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

So on the weather side of things.
Could someone tell me why we had good snows in February 2014 and 2015?? And could we have the repeat of that this year. ???

A little late but better late than never. RIP Mean Gene. I was a big fan going back to the days he and Gorilla Monsoon teamed up to call matches (I bet few remember that..~1984-85), and when he was the host of WWF's Tuesday Night Titans silly Tonight Show-like talk show.

MeanGene.gif

What a snoozefest for the deep south. No cold air in the next 15 days according to TWC. Or at least nothing unusually cold for January.

So on the weather side of things.
Could someone tell me why we had good snows in February 2014 and 2015?? And could we have the repeat of that this year. ???
2014 can kiss my ***.. It literally snowed everywhere but here that year (sucks being inside the snow hole). 2015... YES, although hopefully more snow instead of ice.

I'm starting to think the government shutdown stopped the FV3 from running since it's just the successor to the still running GFS. No 18Z either.
If something went wrong with it I don't believe anyone is maintaining it so it's probably not coming back until the government shutdown ends.

I think might be the reason why Alabama lost last night. Just too much assistant coaching changes year after year.

Back