• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

What is going on in here? If this spills over into the main threads, we're going to have problems in a hurry.

Let's try not to troll other posters between or during model runs, please.

Share the road

I get what you are saying and I'm not a cyclist but I have several good friends who are but I am a runner and I've had a few close calls. The laws protect cyclist however and most (not all) but most serious cyclist imo are safer than those on scooters/mopeds. I have mixed feelings about it honestly

I will say however, it not exactly fair to punish or blame the cyclist for the irresponsibility of driver who text and drive. I get what you are saying and I've been running, see a car drifting my way and the driver never saw me because they were on their phone. But they are in the wrong and personally I think something should be done about that, texting and driving is deadly
Texting aside. No one should be forced to pass a cyclist going 12mph on a 55mph 2 lane with no dotted lines in sight. There needs to be areas where cycling is ok and there needs to be areas where it is strictly prohibited. The laws are way too lax but I believe that will change after enough people are killed because of it. Mopeds are also dangerous but they are motorized and travel at s much safer pace than a 60 year old riding a bicycle. There are plenty of other areas to ride your cycle. A two lane state highway with no dotted lines isn’t one of them. My frustration is not with you but I almost witnessed a bad accident because of it earlier today and that’s not the first time I’ve seen a close call

Last edited:
Someone trolling brick....

But must people get mad at us when we delete stuff on here.
I figure the main admin will be mad when they see all this...

The guy name is IHeartBurns.
Lol I’m sure somebody here made a troll account

He needs to be funnier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Usually, the main admin would probably delete this guy. But a lot of people have been complaining about how moderation has been going on in here.
Maybe they will change their mind and ban him.

Usually, the main admin would probably delete this guy. But a lot of people have been complaining about how moderation has been going on in here.
Maybe they will change their mind and ban him.

He hasn’t crossed the line yet, since it’s towards Brick I would see how far he goes and how long he can keep it up. Al long as he keeps it in this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back