• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Hit the lights if you are in SC, unless your gonba hug the CMC, and she triflin’! Maybe the amazing pattern change will kick in soon! :)

It never ceases to amaze me how the precipitation type line always ends up over Wake County. Sometimes, I've been on the lucky side, other times the opposite.

If the Deep South gets a storm the SEC will show up. Really nothing to post about right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just hope we are not wasting precious time. We (the deep south) have realistically about 5 weeks left to cash in. Every week we lose brings us one week closer to the end. I sound depressing don't I ?

Everyone isn’t going to like this but I believe leisure cyclists should not be allowed to ride on busy (most) roads. It’s dangerous for everyone. Peddling 12mph down a busy 55mph two lane is not ok. Change my mind..

I don’t get it either. I am all for sharing road but if you are riding your bike on busy roads your just asking to get hit. This day and age with people having one eye on their phone and the other on the radio. I know it ain’t right but it’s the world we live in.

Everyone isn’t going to like this but I believe leisure cyclists should not be allowed to ride on busy (most) roads. It’s dangerous for everyone. Peddling 12mph down a busy 55mph two lane is not ok. Change my mind..
Share the road

I get what you are saying and I'm not a cyclist but I have several good friends who are but I am a runner and I've had a few close calls. The laws protect cyclist however and most (not all) but most serious cyclist imo are safer than those on scooters/mopeds. I have mixed feelings about it honestly

I don’t get it either. I am all for sharing road but if you are riding your bike on busy roads your just asking to get hit. This day and age with people having one eye on their phone and the other on the radio. I know it ain’t right but it’s the world we live in.

I will say however, it not exactly fair to punish or blame the cyclist for the irresponsibility of driver who text and drive. I get what you are saying and I've been running, see a car drifting my way and the driver never saw me because they were on their phone. But they are in the wrong and personally I think something should be done about that, texting and driving is deadly

Back